Muthanna Medical Journal (MMJ) is an international peer-reviewed journal published biannually by the College of Medicine, University of Al Muthanna. The Journal provides a suitable media of communication for biomedical researchers all over the world. The Journal welcomes original articles, review articles, case reports, images in clinical practice, and short communications in all fields relevant to medicine.
MMJ that allows free access (Open Access) for both researches and readers to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository.
Muthanna Medical Journal follows the ICMJEs Recommendation for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
Recent published articles
- Current Practice in the First Aid management of epistaxis by nursing staff working at the emergency departments of Baghdad hospitals
- Harnessing the power of the Iraqi Hibiscus plant in cancer treatment
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of community health workers in Ba’quba City on the treatment of neonatal jaundice
- The Consequences of integration between bacterial DNA and eukaryotic DNA
- Effectiveness of FESS in the treatment of sinus diseases
- Overview of urinary tract infection caused by bacteria
- Prevalence of Missed Opportunities For Immunization and Its Associated Factors Among Children Below Two Years Old Attending Primary Healthcare Centers In Baghdad/Al-Karkh
- Molecular genotyping of Echinococcus species and in-silico analysis on NAD and 12SrRNA genes isolated from camels and cattle raised in Sudan
- Therapeutic use of hematopoietic mesenchymal stem cells in osteoarthritis: a meta-analysis study
- Forkhead Box O1 genetic variants and predisposition to gestational diabetes mellitus in Sudanese womenMuthanna Medical Journal Volume 10, Issue 2, 2023