Muthanna Medical Journal (MMJ) is an international peer-reviewed journal published biannually by the College of Medicine, University of Al Muthanna. The Journal provides a suitable media of communication for biomedical researchers all over the world. The Journal welcomes original articles, review articles, case reports, images in clinical practice, and short communications in all fields relevant to medicine.
MMJ that allows free access (Open Access) for both researches and readers to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository.
Muthanna Medical Journal follows the ICMJEs Recommendation for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
Recent Articles Published
- Immunological profile of diabetic foot ulcers: Update reviewMay 29, 2023
- The effect of vit D3 deficiency on increased incidence of convulsion in epileptic patientsApril 24, 2023
- Assessment of the efficacy of non-operative management of uncomplicated acute appendicitisApril 21, 2023
- Effect of residential environment as an environmental factor on human subfertility in Babylon cityMarch 21, 2023
- Virulence factors of helicobacter pyloriMarch 18, 2023
- Socio-demographic, clinical characteristics and risk factors of crystal meth use in Baghdad/IraqFebruary 26, 2023